|See our work|
In response to the prevalence of high-risk sexual behaviour and low-levels of HIV-prevention knowledge, CARISMA partners have worked together to develop targeted, culturally sensitive behaviour change communication campaigns in tandem with community-level outreach. Soap operas, posters, billboards and TV adverts are just some of the methods used to reach at-risk individuals with condom-promotion and safe sex messages.
Use the arrows on either side of the video screen to scroll through some examples of TV advertisements and behaviour change campaigns generated in phase one of the CARISMA programme.
- What does "Got it Get it Mean to YOU!?" - PSI/C - Eastern Caribbean
- Got it Get it - Belize
- Buying Condoms...That Was Easy - PSI/C - Eastern Caribbean
- Kes The Band - PSI/C - Eastern Caribbean
- Amor de Batey – PSI DR
- PSI Female Condom Ad - PSI/C - Eastern Caribbean
- Don't do it without a condom in the Caribbean - PSI/C- Eastern Carribbean